What does that mean? After over 40 years of being a Parent Participation Preschool, we have adapted a new PIP model that gives parents and families more flexibility with involvement in our school. While our goal remains the same – to provide a nurturing community to both adults and children, we are involving parents in their child’s preschool journey in different ways. Our optional Family Helper days allow parents or caregivers to come into their child’s classroom when they are able, and as always, we have free parent education seminars, general meetings and fun fundraising events to participate in as well!
Other Recent Posts
- Happy Corner is now a Parent Involvement Preschool (PIP)!
- April 9 @7pm, Ishtar Beck – ABCs of Parenting
- Happy Corner Open House
- January 15 @7pm, Christopher Burt – Promoting Peer Social Competency
- November 13th, 2018 @ 7pm, Jessica Wollen – Sexual Health Workshop
- 4th Annual Winter Pub Night
- October 9th, 2018 @ 7pm – Jennifer Hood, Risky Play
- Sept 18th, 2018 @ 7pm – Dr. Deborah MacNamara, Raising Children In A Digital World
- Check back for our 2018-19 Parent Education Speaker line-up
- May 8th, 2018 @ 7pm – Dr. Christianne Hayward, The Power of Storytelling to Deal with the Tough and Tender Issues of Life