What does that mean? After over 40 years of being a Parent Participation Preschool, we have adapted a new PIP model that gives parents and families more flexibility with involvement in our school. While our goal remains the same – to provide a nurturing community to both adults and children, we are involving parents in their child’s preschool journey in different ways. Our optional Family Helper days allow parents or caregivers to come into their child’s classroom when they are able, and as always, we have free parent education seminars, general meetings and fun fundraising events to participate in as well!
Other Recent Posts
- Making Sense of Anxiety – Feb 11, 7pm
- 5th Annual WINTER PUB NIGHT – Nov 23rd
- Running Free NOV 12 @ 7pm
- October 25 @9:30am – Dr. Vanessa Lapointe PPPTA seminar
- October 8 @7pm, Christopher Burt – Affecting Young Children’s Behaviour
- Happy Corner is now a Parent Involvement Preschool (PIP)!
- 4th Annual Winter Pub Night
- October 9th, 2018 @ 7pm – Jennifer Hood, Risky Play
- Sept 18th, 2018 @ 7pm – Dr. Deborah MacNamara, Raising Children In A Digital World
- Check back for our 2018-19 Parent Education Speaker line-up