Join us this Tuesday evening for a talk on developing social skills. Christopher Burt from Hollyburn Family Services is a counselor and instructor with over 25 years of experience specializing in parenting and family development. He is passionate about parents’ real life practicing of raising children and teens and has extensive knowledge of family system dynamics and child & family development issues.
Other Recent Posts
- Happy Corner Open House
- January 15 @7pm, Christopher Burt – Promoting Peer Social Competency
- November 13th, 2018 @ 7pm, Jessica Wollen – Sexual Health Workshop
- 4th Annual Winter Pub Night
- October 9th, 2018 @ 7pm – Jennifer Hood, Risky Play
- Sept 18th, 2018 @ 7pm – Dr. Deborah MacNamara, Raising Children In A Digital World
- Check back for our 2018-19 Parent Education Speaker line-up
- May 8th, 2018 @ 7pm – Dr. Christianne Hayward, The Power of Storytelling to Deal with the Tough and Tender Issues of Life
- Happy Corner Open House and Registration – Join Us!
- April 10th, 2018 @ 7pm – Dr. Hartley Banak, Outdoor Education and Wellbeing